- What are the primary factors that influence bathroom renovation costs?There are several factors contribute to the overall cost of a bathroom renovation. The key factors to consider include the size and layout of the bathroom, the quality of fixtures and materials chosen, the complexity of plumbing and electrical work required, the level of customisation and design features, and the labour and professional services involved.
- Do I have to organise trades such as plumbers, electricians or tiler?We have all trades available to undertake your project. Style Plus Renovations have a network of trusted trades who understand how we work. This provides one point of contact who looks after all the trades from the start to completing the project.
- How long does it take for a full bathroom renovation?The duration of a bathroom renovation project depends on the scope of work and various factors such as the size of the bathroom, the complexity of the project, and the availability of materials and subcontractors. Generally, a moderate bathroom renovation can take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks, while larger or more intricate projects may extend to 6 to 8 weeks or longer. It's important to discuss the timeline with your contractor or project manager and factor in any potential delays or unexpected issues.
- Can I purchase my own bathroom wares for my bathroom renovation?Can I purchase my own bathroom wares? the answer is Yes. However, they would need to be delivered at specific times during the project. During the early planning stages of the project we discuss the pros and cons of purchasing the bathroom wares yourself. Our preference is to make the design decisions together and we would purchase the item though our suppliers, therefore any issues during the project are easily managed.
- How can I keep my bathroom renovation project on budget and on time?There are a few steps you can take early on in the building process to combat your build going over budget and over the time frame. These are things like hiring a construction company with project management services that will be able to help keep your costs down, using a good quality certified builder to build your project right the first time, try making all major decisions as early as possible to keep unforeseen costs to a minimum and plan as realistically as possible allowing for contingency just in case.