INGROUND POOLS & SPAS
Table of Contents
TIMELESS AND ELEGANT
Inground pools, swim spas, and plunge pools can be a great addition to your home, adding a lot of fun, relaxation, and a touch of luxury.
They add a wow factor to any home and serve as a focal point for entertaining and family time.
Building an inground concrete pool, on the other hand, is a time-consuming process that necessitates extensive research and planning.
This holds true for any type of inground pools, including infinity pools, lap pools, splash pools, and plunge pools with resistance jets. But the end result when the inground pool is completed is worth the wait.
CUSTOM POOL & SPA BUILDERS
When you choose to design and build your new inground pool or spa with Style Plus Renovations, you choose to partner with a team of dedicated experts and professionals. You also choose a team that has a passion to create a quality build.
All of our projects start by creating a comprehensive brief with our clients. When we design your new pool or spa, we consider how best to connect the spatial design with your lifestyle. For example, we ensure that all your concerns, wants and wishes are noted so that the final design enables your pool and all its elements to work together seamlessly.
As part of our initial design process, we will create a concept drawing. Once the design is agreed upon and accepted we will provide an estimation of the likely cost.
WHAT TO CONSIDER
Pool installations can be daunting, especially with so many factors to consider. The following are a few important things you need to know and consider when considering an inground pool/spa build:
- Custom inground pools design & build company such as Style Plus Renovations typically creates one of a kind, unique home that offers an even greater range of design choices. Clients who wish to have a home purpose-built for their needs and lifestyles often decide to work with a design & build company.
- The size and location of your property will naturally determine the size and shape of your pool. Tiny urban sites have strict requirements regarding any type of construction close to boundaries, for instance, and shading from other buildings or neighbouring trees will also limit where you can position a pool.
- It is important to note that in-ground pools are more costly because of soil excavation and removal requirements. However, an in-ground pool provides more permanence than most above-ground pools.
- You may need to commission a geotechnical engineering report or, at the very least, have soil tests done to assess the site’s suitability.
- Concrete swimming pools are reinforced with steel, making them the most durable option. While it’s the strongest of the bunch, concrete pool installation can take as long as three months to complete. A concrete pool, however, will give you more room to make it your own when it comes to choosing the depth, size, shape, and interior finishing.
- You also have to take into account ground conditions. If you’re living on sandy, rocky, or unstable soil, building your pool will prove to be more challenging and more costly to make it happen
- As you add safety and aesthetic features to your pools, keep in mind that fencing, paving, and landscaping can equal the pool cost.
FULL SERVICE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
For each design and build pool or spa pool project, we offer a full-service project management service that covers the entire design and build process.
Our project methodology which incorporates our 5 step process model will provide you with the best advice and guidance from our renovation team. This will help eliminate uncertainties and reduce your stress as you journey through your pool or spa pool project build.
Get started with a Free
Architects Renovation Feasibility Report
YOUR RENOVATION PROJECT
Tel us about your renovation project and we’ll call you back for a no-obligation chat about your ideas.
Alternatively, if you prefer, we can initially set up a meeting using Microsoft Teams or Zoom (and other meeting apps) for a no-obligation chat about your ideas.
We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your project and get you started on your renovation journey.
If you would like to know more about our renovation process, check it out here.